By placing an order with Charitees, customers agree to the following:
- Charitees does not print, embroider or modify any garments/promotional products prior to:
- Full payment being received.
- Artwork approval by the customer.
- Charitees’ turnaround time window (7 business days) begins when the customer pays the full balance owing as per their Charitees invoice, and once they have approved the artwork render provided by Charitees.
- Charitees can accept credit card, cash or Interac E-Transfer. We cannot accept credit card payments for orders over $5000 (after tax).
- Charitees is NOT responsible for delays to orders resulting from delayed customer communication regarding artwork or other order specifications.
- Orders may be shipped directly to the customer, a 3rd party, or picked up at 22 Wilson St, Unit 2 during business hours (10am-5pm, Monday-Friday)
- Charitees is NOT responsible for delays in receiving orders resulting from customers arriving for pickups outside of business hours (10am-5pm, Monday-Friday)
- Charitees is NOT responsible for delays in receiving orders resulting from delays caused by a third-party shipping company (Purolator, Canada Post etc).
- ALL website-generated quotes are subject to Charitees staff review before a price can be guaranteed. Charitees reserves the right to reject auto-generated quotes that are inaccurate due to technical/code errors etc.
- For delivery/pick up/shipping, Charitees will package and fold items as they are completed by our production team. If you require any other form of organization/packaging or require your items to be packed in a certain order, a $15 fee will apply.
By requesting a quote or by placing an order with Charitees, you agree to have your email address added to our mailing list. You can opt out at any time by contacting your Charitees representative.
Unacceptable Artwork Policy
Charitees strives to be a positive force in the Hamilton community and reserves the right (at management’s discretion) to refuse to print images/text on apparel/promo products that are:
- Profane or graphically sexual in nature.
- Are offensive to/explicitly target a group of people or an individual.
- Promote hate, violence or discrimination of any kind.
Rush Order Policy
Charitees requires a minimum of 7 business days to fill orders at our quoted price. We can do orders on shorter timelines, with the following additional fees:
- Between 2-6 Business Days – 20% rush fee added.
- 1-2 Business Days – 40% rush fee added.
- Same-Day – Prices will vary depending on the order and whether we have the garments and materials in stock. Contact us for more information.
Price Match Policy
Charitees strives to bring its customers the lowest prices on custom apparel and promo products in Ontario. As such, we offer a price match policy to bring you the lowest price possible while still donating 10% of proceeds to charity!
For Charitees to Match or Beat a Competitor’s Quote, the following criteria must be met:
- The quote must be from an established company with a registered business number, that is able to provide official written quotes on company letterhead. Charitees must be able to independently verify the legitimacy of the quote before matching it. We are unable to price match rates from hobby printers/somebody printing shirts in their garage.
- The quote must be from an ONTARIO based company- we cannot match or beat out of country/province prices.
- The quote must be DATED and VALID- We can only match or beat quotes that were provided to the customer within the last 30 days. Quotes without a date cannot be accepted.
- The quote must be for the EXACT same products/services. We cannot match quotes that are for different garment or services, even if they are similar.
- The quote must be for the EXACT same quantity of garments/promo products. Per-unit prices vary drastically depending on the total number of units ordered, and we cannot match a per unit price for a different total quantity.
- We cannot match quotes that have had discount codes/coupon codes/store credit applied to them by another company.
- Charitees-provided quotes are for reference only and do not guarantee you a price. Circumstances out of our control may require us to modify our pricing at any time.
- Price matching is not available on 1-off orders or small orders of <10 pieces.
- Price matching must be discussed with your Charitees representative BEFORE placing your order. We cannot retroactively match or beat prices once your order has been placed and paid for.
- Charitees cannot price match on services such as shipping, rush fees, graphic design and corporate sponsorships.
Order Guarantee Policy
Charitees takes pride in the products and services we provide, and stand by the quality of our work.
- If a customer is not 100% satisfied with their order due to production defects, they must notify their Charitees sales representative within 1 week of receiving/picking up their order.
- Charitees will work directly with the customer to find a solution to the issue, up to and including re-printing the garment(s)/promotional product(s), or offering a Charitees credit.
- Charitees cannot offer refunds on custom orders that have already gone to production.
Charitees is NOT responsible for:
- Dissatisfaction with the garment(s)/promotional product(s) after artwork approval by the customer.
- Dissatisfaction with the size/fit of the garment(s) requested by the customer.
- Any changes requested by the customer after the artwork approval (we begin production immediately after approval)
- Charitees reserves the right to independently assess the value of any sponsorship proposal.
- Charitees reserves the right to refuse to sponsor any event for any reason.
- Our price match policy does not apply to corporate sponsorships, and we cannot beat or match sponsorship offers made by other companies.
Charitees is a non-religious, apolitical company that strives to serve and assist all customers equally regardless of race, religion, political affiliation, ethnicity, (dis)ability, sexual preference or identification. To avoid the association of our brand with controversy and in reflection of our diverse customer base, Charitees does not consider applications for sponsoring events that are:
- Single-religion based events (Events at places of worship, demonstrations, rallies)
- Political in nature (campaign events, protests, marches)
- Illegal or have the potential for illegal activity (sit-ins, occupations, event disruptions).
*We can still produce apparel/promo products for such events.
- Upon the payment of an invoice, customers agree that their artwork/pictures of their products may be used for promotional purposes/social media. Contact your Charitees representative to opt out.
- By requesting a quote from Charitees, you consent to be added to our mailing list for newsletters/promotions etc. You can opt out at any time by contacting your Charitees representative.